пост недели от имя фамилия ― Или ты и правда меня не ждала? Я, кажется, послал тебе с десяток намеков, но, раз уж ты отвергла мои щедрые предложения встретиться в нейтральной обстановке, я решил, что ты ждешь меня в гости. ― Конечно, она не ждала. Думала, что он забудет и сдастся через какое-то время, не получая ответов. Глупо с ее стороны, ведь он не безответно влюбленный школьник. Но Аарон никогда не питал иллюзий о ее уме. ― Мой брат не счел нужным спуститься и отправил тебя на передовую? Так на него похоже.читать дальше
22/01 Возрождаем форум - хочешь сыграть с нами? Отписывайся, болтай, а мы пока делаем уборку, чистим темки, думаем, что, куда и как. Но ты все равно приходи, будет весело!
администрация: RegulusОтветственный за прием и регистрацию персонажейTlg: @antraxantarion, EuniceГлавный админ
Tlg: @ohnopleasenotyou
, Andromeda
ЛС

Marauders. The Reaper's Due

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Marauders. The Reaper's Due » Гостевая » Equiflox

Equiflox

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hey very interesting blog!

whoah this blog is great i like studying your posts. Stay up the good work! You know, a lot of individuals are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

You could definitely see your skills in the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this amazing site needs far more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

Hello to every one, it's truly a pleasant for me to pay a visit this website, it consists of priceless Information.

Вы здесь » Marauders. The Reaper's Due » Гостевая » Equiflox

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно